Thursday, August 26, 2004

Cursor - hardly "Left-Liberal"

I was surprised to here Russell Brown describe Cursor as "Left-Liberal" during the blogger interview on National Radio.

Cursor is being edited by David Vest who is a columnist for the Stalinist web site CounterPunch.

The murky regions of the paranoid part of the US Left are hardly "liberal". It has always struck me as odd that it is this extremist part of the US Left that gets so much attention in NZ. They are indistinguishable from the crazier part of the US Right such as Eric Margolis, who David Vest approvingly links to in The American Conservative.

1 Comments:

Blogger courageous said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Go and find my cash advance san diego blog.

18 January 2006 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home