Monday, August 30, 2004

The Nature of Homosexuality

Russell Brown has an interesting summary of the non-social constructive nature of homosexuality by Associate Professor Michael Dunne of the School of Public Health at the Queensland University of Technology.

It is good to see that the essentially non-liberal nature of Social Constructivism is being more widely recognised.

For a number of decades the liberal/left perspective on gender and sexuality has been that these are a result of our social environment. Not only is this not true on the basis of our scientific knowledg but it leads, not to a more tolerant society, but rather to the homophobic views of those opposing the Civil Union Bill.

1 Comments:

Blogger delightfully-unique said...

Great blog.  I just like the site and I will get a
visit again! In my spare time I usually try and look
for blogs just as neat as yours.
Jump into my cash advance san diego blog.

19 January 2006 at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home