Monday, September 27, 2004

Israel and the Left

From Haaretz - What the left won't give up.

Irit Linur is known for being fairly rad and I can't quite make out what the overall message of the article is but it makes interesting reading. It seems to suggest some realisation that the past few years of opposition to Sharon have achieved nothing and a charge of approached is required.

UPDATE: Not a Fish has some amusing background on Linur -
I see her as a representative of people like me, lefties whose eyes were forced opened in September 2000 and after.

1 Comments:

Blogger live2-luv said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Click on my cash advance service blog before its to late.

23 January 2006 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home