Thursday, October 28, 2004

I vote for Schadenfreude

With the current fad for coming out for either Bush or Kerry I'd like to go on record that either one's OK with me. For two reasons.

1. There's not that much difference in their foreign policy positions.

2. If Bush wins it will piss off so many liberals. But if Kerry wins it will, more subtly, piss off so many liberals.

This new found appreciation of the Dems and Clinton here in NZ is all so much BS. Blaming it all on Bush is a useful cover for straight forward anti-Americanism. If this wasn't the case then one would have expected National Radio and The Listener to have had glowing accounts of Clinton when he was in power. All I can recall is the same old anti-Imperialism rhetoric that we get now.

1 Comments:

Blogger positively-hopeless said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
Look into my low fee cash advance blog.

18 January 2006 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home