Thursday, October 21, 2004

Lite blogging

for the next week. Exam on igneous and metamorphic processes. Rocks are interesting in their own quiet way.

This is food for thought - Pathologizing Conservatism - Is it an unfortunate evolutionary holdover, or the product of bad upbringing?
According to Professor Altemeyer, right-wing authoritarians are cognitively rigid, aggressive, and intolerant. They are characterized by steadfast conformity to group norms, submission to higher status individuals, and aggression toward out-groups and unconventional group members.
I tend to think that that is an unfortunate characteristic of all humans, including many liberals.

1 Comments:

Blogger magnum cash advanceed said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
I can't explain, but you need to check my same day cash advance blog!

23 January 2006 at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home