Thursday, December 23, 2004

The face of the Left

Typical comments from The Guardian's newsblog -
bush and kerry are just different orifices on the same monster.
...
Saddam and Bush are both dictators
...
we are sick of listening to American Nazis who think they have the right to illegally attack other nations with moronic reasoning and lies. We are sick of the small band of American Bush puppets like you who are paid to rubbish all criticism of the zionist occupiers of the Whitehouse.
Not very pretty. Little wonder Kerry lost.

2 Comments:

Blogger STC said...

Well that cuts both ways.

At the Republican convention in New York, earlier this year, they had this old guy sneering at the protestors, saying things like "I don't want to live in a neighbourhood with blacks or gays, or Jews. Welcome to the 21st century, the Democrats have become the communist party."

People say stupid things, idiots who talk about blowing stuff up don't always represent everyone they say they do. Just look at th IRA or Hamas.

25 December 2004 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger happy-timez said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my cash advance today blog.

2 February 2006 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home